I-PASS Certified Coaches
Offer guidance and oversight to all aspects of the I-PASS Implementation process
- Leverage experience from previous implementation efforts and in depth knowledge of the I-PASS Handoff Program
- Develop and actively manage relationships with I-PASS sites
- Conduct site visits and offer input on monthly conference calls
- Assist sites to consider whether adaptations of the I-PASS Handoff Program are needed locally
- Provide insight into implementation challenges and suggest appropriate mitigation strategies
- Customize an institution-wide I-PASS implementation by identifying appropriate institutional resources needed for successful implementation.