I-PASS EHR App
Easily configured for specific care areas.
Enterprise platform built for organizations of all sizes.
Protects PHI through secure integration with any EHR.
User Experience & Configuration
- This web-based user app supports the written component of patient handoffs. EHR data are customized to each clinical units needs and auto-populates from the EHR. Providers can easily edit the patient summary and action list.
- Users can set individual preferences on font size, and a notes margin can be toggled on to facilitate rounding and verbal handoff support.
- Hospitals will have access to the I-PASS Patient Safety Institute’s library of pre-configured templates. These templates can be modified and adapted per care area within the “Template Editor”, thus reducing dependencies on hospital IT staff.
EHR Integration – Security is our priority
- The I-PASS EHR App has various integration paths (HL7, FHIR, On-Premise).
- HL7 and FHIR integrations are cloud-based on a secure network through Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Protected Health Information (PHI) is encrypted at rest and in transit, and no PHI is stored on any device outside of the AWS cloud.
- Multi-tenant architecture keeps customer data separate and confidential.
- HIPAA-level encryption and security.
- Our platform can integrate with Active Directory or SAML-based single sign-on.
- Integration can be achieved over a 12-16 week period with typically only 1-2 weeks of hospital IT staff’s time.